Almost everyone you will be exposed to in your life will be a musician. Because your father is one, and you also have that gift, whether or not you take it further is up to you. But you should know it is a rare gift, granted by god, and very enjoyable in the right setting. So here it goes:
NO DRUGS (NONE) (NOT EVEN POT), NO DRINKING (NONE), NEVER SMOKE CIGARETTES
AND.....
MOST IMPORTANT...MOST GROUPIES HAVE DISEASES, MEET A NICE CATHOLIC GIRL AND MARRY HER FIRST!
That Sums it up..Rock on my Baby!
Love,
Mom
We Fought Together...and Won Our Battle for Life!
I had heart troubles when I became pregnant with you, they said we would not get through the pregnancy. Well we made it to 34 weeks, then you were born by c-section. Four of the cutest, strongest pounds I have ever laid my eyes on. You stayed in the Nicu for 2 weeks, but you wanted to be home for Christmas, so you gained weight fast, ate well, and responded appropriately to all of the medical tests. You are my little fighter. The day you were born they had to place a breathing tube due to the medicine they gave me for the c section, the next day, the nurse in the Nicu, told your dad and I that you had pulled that tube out on your own and were breathing well!
You proceeded to come home and eat up a storm, gain weight, and meet and exceed all of your milestones. You were the best surprise baby a woman could ask for, and it has been an ultimate joy being your mother.
You smile at everything, and your sad face is really so sad. You are my littlest man, probably not for long, and I love you with all my heart and always will. I have no regrets, and would do it all over again, regardless of the risks and complications.
I called you Da Boots for a while because with socks on your feet were the biggest thing on your body. They looked like rain boots on you.
You are growing into a happy, healthy young man everyday and I am so proud of you. You don't have the same financial advantages as your brothers, I am sorry for that. So, you will need to work harder to achieve the education I expect of you. You will need scholarships to go to college, whether it be in sports or classes. I would prefer classes but that is not in my control. expand your mind and become well rounded, and listen to your dad and Uncle Victor, especially when it comes to money. Don't be cheap at heart, just at finances. Save everything you can, then ask your uncle to help you invest it.
Never disrespect a woman, no matter what your dad teaches you. Women are mothers, daughters, sisters, nuns, etc. They were created to love and nurture, not hurt you. They may make mistakes as they are all human, but most women do not have a malicious bone in their body. You need love to succeed, don't push it away out of fear.
Always and Forever with love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment